Spring, Summer and Autumn Chalets
Kings Chalet Park, Cromer, North Norfolk
Smart, budget accommodation that's pet friendly
The perfect bolthole for a self-catering holiday. Clean and modern, the chalets are perfectly located for all that Cromer and North Norfolk has to offer. It's just a short stroll to Cromer town centre with its shops and restaurants, the Victorian pier and beautiful coastal path. A footpath from the chalet park leads down to a sandy, Blue Flag rated beach and The Royal Cromer Golf Club is a ten-minute walk away.
Prices and Availability - click here
Kings Chalet Park is leafy and quiet. It attracts old and young alike and the children's play area is away from the chalets to ensure a peaceful break at all times.
Well-behaved dogs are welcome, by arrangement, depending on the number of people staying at the chalet - so you don't have to leave your best friend behind!
About Kings Chalet Park
Surrounded by woodland, the park has around 170 single-storey, nicely spaced chalets. The car parks, hidden by trees, are just a few steps from each of our chalets. The chalets have a pleasant lawned area to the front.
About Cromer and further afield
Cromer has an air of charm and gentility and was once a favoured summer destination for the Victorian and Edwardian gentry, who left a heritage of beautiful hotels and architecture. It's well known for its Pier and crab fishing community - you won't find a fresher, tastier crab sandwich anywhere! The main shopping centre is dominated by the magnificent medieval church and is seconds from unspoilt Blue Flag beaches that stretch for miles. You can take your pick of restaurants and eateries, from fish and chips to fine dining.
Cromer is the perfect spot from which to explore North Norfolk. The National Trust houses of Felbrigg Hall, Blickling Hall and Sheringham Park are nearby, as are The Norfolk Broads. Come rain or shine there's plenty to do in the charming towns of Sheringham and Holt, and further up the coast, the birdwatchers' paradise of Cley and Blakeney. Explore the excellent coastal walks along the Norfolk Coast Path. Steam trains run along The North Norfolk Railway from Sheringham to Holt, while a more modern train will take you directly from Cromer to Norwich, with its excellent shops, theatres and Cathedral.
How to book
Please contact Katina & Paul Miller
Telephone 01603 485422 (there is an answering service if we cannot get to the phone) Mobile 07768 117014
What's in the chalets?
We have tried to provide everything you could need for a relaxing break!
- All mod cons - including LCD TV (with Freesat), CD/DVD player, radio, electric hairdryer, Dyson vacuum cleaner and steam iron. The chalet is fitted with a smoke alarm.
- Heating - there are Dimplex electrical wall heaters in all rooms apart from the bathroom, which has a heated towel rail.
- Electricity - the coin-operated meter takes £1 coins.
- Shower - the electric shower runs independently of the main water system so you can take a shower whenever you please.
- Rubbish - the chalet has a grey wheelie bin that is emptied every Tuesday morning.
- Free Car Parking - just a few steps from the chalet.
To make your stay a happy one
We want you to have an enjoyable break, so there are a few rules to ensure everyone's comfort.
- Ball Games: There are lots of large windows, so please, no ball games near the chalets. A lovely big playing field has been provided for ball games at the top end of the site.
- Barbeques: We regret that barbeques are not allowed because of fire risk.
- Parking: Please park in the car parks provided and not anywhere else on the site.
- Noise: Please respect your fellow guests and keep noise to a minimum at all times. TVs, CDs and radios must not be audible outside the chalet.
- Dogs: Man's Best Friend is very welcome but please keep under control and on a lead at all times. Do not let them foul the chalet site or playing field. Dogs are not allowed on beds or furniture.
Thank you, we hope you have a lovely holiday.
Additional Charges above the weekly letting charges are:
- Electricity £1 coins in a slot meter
- Dogs £10.00 per week per dog
- High Chair (when available) £5.00 per week
- Travel Cot (when available) £10.00 per week (including linen)
- Bed Linen, Duvets and pillows are provided Free of Charge.
- Towels are not provided - please bring your own.
Terms & Conditions
- A Deposit of 25% of the total cost of your holiday is required within 7 days of receipt of our confirmation letter. The balance must be paid no later than 6 weeks before the start of your holiday. A reminder will be sent to you when the balance is due. In the case of a booking being made within the 6 weeks payment arrangements will be agreed at the time of booking.
- Deposits are non-refundable and cancellation charges are as follows:- Cancellation charge 5-8 weeks before holiday - 50% of total cost; Cancellation charge 2-5 weeks before holiday - 75% of total cost; Cancellation charge less than 2 weeks - 100% of total cost. We will try to re-let the property in the event of a cancellation and if we are successful we shall refund all monies paid except for the 25% deposit.
- The properties should be left in a clean and decent condition. We try very hard to have our chalets looking their best for you on your arrival - so to allow us to maintain this high standard your help cleaning and tidying the chalets before you leave is much appreciated. If significant extra cleaning is required there will be an additional charge of £30.00. All breakages, losses, and damage will be charged for.
- Well-behaved pets are welcome by prior arrangement (an additional charge will be made - see weekly charges sheet). During your stay, your pet's welfare and behaviour is your responsibility. Furniture fittings must be respected and not damaged.
- We regret that no responsibility can be accepted for the loss of your personal effects or loss or damage to vehicles during your stay, though we very much hope nothing of the sort will happen!
- The property is strictly NO SMOKING